GIFTS-IN-KIND AND URGENT NEEDS
Families Moving Forward has an ongoing need for supplies for the families we serve. Please see below for a list of our most urgently needed items and read our donation guidelines for more information. Please keep in mind that we have limited space at our facility.
Additionally, if you're interested in coordinating a donation drive, please visit our Barrels of Joy page to learn more.
Current Urgent Needs:
- HIGH PRIORITY: Bath towels and bath mats
- HIGH PRIORITY: Paper towels and toilet paper
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox Wipes, Windex, etc.
- Twin and/or full sheets, pillows, pillow cases (New Items Only)
- Sports equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, jump ropes, hula hoops, ball pump, outdoor games, etc,)
- Bottled Water
- Cooking/eating utensils
In-kind Donation Guidelines:
We do our best to help maintain the dignity of our families and only want to provide them with items that boost their confidence and self-worth. We ask that you help us do the same as you consider items you would like to donate. Please respect our in-kind donation guidelines and understand that items are subject to refusal.
Items we do NOT accept:
- Used bedding and towels
- Outdated computers and printers
- Stuffed animals and toys
- Broken (not working)
- New items
- Gently used items you personally would consider using again
- Gently used items you personally would not mind receiving
- Some furniture items (Please note: We have limited space at our facility and can only take certain pieces based on family needs/condition of the furniture.)