Join with other congregations/community groups who serve one week every quarter (4-5 times per year) in the new rotational model. Many congregations/groups work together in a cohort, supporting each other in a variety of ways depending on the size and talents each can bring to the rotation. Please give us a call at (919) 683-5878 ext 28 or email if you would like to get more information or have someone come out and talk to a group at your location.
If your congregation/group is already a part of our hospitality rotation, please go to Volunteer Registration to sign up for your volunteer opportunity.
Mondays through Thursdays
- Prior to your week your group will sponsor a Barrel of Joy.
- Collect supplies, including bathroom tissue, laundry detergent/supplies, household cleaning supplies, etc.
Mondays (House Meeting Night)
- 5:30 to 6:30 PM – Provide and serve dinner for all guests (45-55 people) and clean up after dinner. (6-8 volunteers)
- 6:30 to 7:30 PMpm – Provide approximately 6 child programming volunteers to work with up to 12 children ages 0-5 while parents are in the House Meeting. Normally this is held accross the street at Scarborough Nursery. Age appropriate structured activities will be provided for volunteers.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 5:30 to 6:30 PM – Provide and serve dinner for 4 to 5 families and clean up after dinner. (3-4 volunteers)
- 6:30 to 7:30 PM – Provide 4 child programming volunteers to work with up to 8 children ages 0-5 while parents are in Adult Programming. Age appropriate structured activities will be provided for volunteers.